Comprehensive GATE Mechanical Engineering Online Coaching Course
Enroll Now in this Best GATE Mechanical Engineering Online Coaching Course & Prepare comprehensively
Study scientifically by focusing on most relevant topics and still covering the full syllabus of GATE Mechanical Engineering.
Enroll in this GATE Mechanical Engineering exam preparation online coaching to build your concepts and foundation thoroughly. This online coaching for GATE Mechanical Engineering exam preparation course not only contains regular Live classes that covers theory + numerical, but also contains regular doubt clearing sessions too.
What’s more, there is also a provision for test series as an integral part of this online coaching for GATE mechanical exam preparation course.
Important:Get thoroughly prepare for Engineering Mathematics by enrolling in this online coaching for GATE mechanical exam preparation course.
This online coaching for GATE Mechanical Engineering exam preparation course helps you with Indian Engineering Service (IES) preparation too. Also, a good rank in GATE exam also assures you getting recruited by many PSU’s. GATE exam is a mandatory recruitment tool for blue chip companies like Indian Oil Corporation, BPCL, HPCL, BHEL, GAIL, Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd, MECL (Minerals & Exports Corp.), MECON, CONCOR, HEC, DDA etc. Needless to say it also gets you admissions to Master’s and PhD programs at IIT’s and IISc.
The Course Package
- 100 hours of LIVE interactive online classes
- Access to class recordings for revision and review
- Doubt clearing sessions
- Test Series for preparation analysis
- Online Study material in the form of .doc and pdf files
The Course Outline
- Engineering Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Mechanical Vibrations
- Design of Machines Elements
- Fluid Machines
- Heat Transfer
- Power Plant Engineering
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Turbo machinery
- Engineering Materials & Metal Casting
- Forming Process & Metal Joining Process
- Machining Process and Machine Tool Operation & Metrology Inspections
- Tools Engineering & Computer Integration Manufacturing
- Production, Planning and Control & Inventory Control
- Operation Research
Language of instruction: English